[SECC] Georgia QSO Party

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 09:55:06 -0500

Yesterday, I replied to KD3UC with the reply to all control.  Somehow,
it went to a mistyped address.  I tried to forward it to the reflector,
forgetting that it won't accepted forwarded messages.

I have now tried to cut and paste the message from my "sent" file.  If I
did it right, it should appear below.  Does anyone remember or have a
record for sure of the April weekend we had talked about?

            Re: [SEDXC] I'm still here....