[SECC] Re: [CQ-Contest] Looking for NAQP CW Team Operators

Bill Coleman aa4lr@arrl.net
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 13:21:40 -0500

On 1/4/03 12:17 PM, K4SB at k4sb@earthlink.net wrote:

>It's time for the January CW NAQP, one of the best little contests
>running.  Power
>is limited to 100 watts output, and the contest is only 12 hours long,
>with 10 hours
>of maximum operating time. The contest runs Saturday January 11 from
>1800z to 0600z.

Don't forget the NAQP Phone, which runs the same hours on January 18.
Just as much fun in a different mode.

>Wondering if the club is interested in a team or teams for this one.
>Lotsa fun.

Yes, indeed. Sign up now. Send e-mail to Don W4OC <mailto:w4oc@aol.com>
to get on a CW team. Send e-mail to Me AA4LR <mailto:aa4lr@arrl.net> to
get on an SSB team.

>We probably could also make up a team and submit it to the TCG.

Fooey. Let them get their own teams together. <grin>

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901