[SECC] NAQP CW

John T. Laney, III k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 10:02:25 -0500

I think I replied directly to whoever started this thread, but it
appears that everyone wants to know what the others are using, so I will
post this to the reflector.

I use NA for everything that I can get a NA template for, including
GQP.  I use CT for a few contests that NA doesn't cover, such as WAE..
I have used CTFOC and CTJ in the past for the FOC Marathon event.  Not
sure what I will do about that this year, which will be very much a
part-time effort.  I have purchased two versions of TR, including the
latest, but have never had the courage to try it on the air.  I really
don't like it and don't trust myself with it not to loose a log like
K0DQ did recently.

73,

John, K4BAI.