[SECC] Stuff for sale due to downsizing

n4uk@mindspring.com n4uk@mindspring.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:50:42 -0500

          I am re-locating to Virginia in the coming months. I am not looking
forward to the disassembly of my station or the taking down of my 4 towers.
Anyone know anyone interested in a 2 acre QTH with a complete antenna farm
including a full size 1/4wl 160m vertical and beverages???
          7 years of work out the door...
  Anyways, I am going to sell one of my FT100MP radios. It has one 500 hz and
one 250 hz cw filter and the 2K ssb filter. Asking $2,000.
    Also selling one of my HF ampS. A Henry 3K Ultra 10-80M . Uses a 3CX1000
final. Has a slight chassis dent in the rear corner. Works perfect. Asking
$1,400.
  Other stuff to follow. I'll wait a week before I post to the other forsale
web pages.
     I should of went into business on my own a long time ago. Working for
others sort of sucks....
Ken , N4UK- 864-787-9900