[SECC] FT1000MP Filters HELP !

Macie, Gordon gmacie at xmmcorp.com
Wed Jan 22 13:03:51 EST 2003

I am confused..

I bought 2 inrad filters 400hz 2nd and 3rd if..

Looking at the circuit board it, each location is marked 250, 500, 2.0, 2.4. Looking on page 100 of the manual it shows a fully loaded MP with filters configured differently..   Do  the menu settings correspond with whats marked on the circuit board.

Also I thought I was suppose to move the 500hz that comes with it to the sub receiver. Is this one you have to unsolder ??

Can someone clear this up for me on the reflector or phone ??

Gordon N4LR