[SECC] CQ 160 M Contest

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 25 15:02:51 EST 2003

The condx seem to be pretty good too....

The W6/W7's were as loud as the east coast/Midwest last night....

I also worked several DX stations including a new one for me - D4B in Cape Verde. I
also got CT3FN in Africa as well !!!!

I heard several EU stations but only worked a couple - EA and 9A. If I am
hearing/working this stuff with 100 watts and a simple T antenna I bet the big guns
were working tons of DX !!!  I sure hope condx are a repeat of last night..... Didn't
get on until 0400Z last night so hope to work more juicy DX tonight !!!!

                               73's Jeff KU8E

Jeffrey D. Clarke 770-218-0278 email : ku8e at bellsouth.net