[SECC] Fw: CQ160 CW K4WI Single Op LP

Courtney Judd k4wi at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 26 18:22:51 EST 2003

Fun contest for sure but since this is my weekend to work I could only put
in 9:45 time but the band was in excellent shape .. very quiet and euro's
coming thru. I must get my beverage back up and working again. The cows ran
off with it two years ago and I haven't had time to put it back. So what
about the DX window... yeah I know CQ said no window but it's still there
and I kept to it. I listened to one 4-lander Sat about 2300 calling CQ test
on 1832.2 for 20 minutes with few takers all the while right on top of D4B!
Great way to make friends.. My 2 cents! 73's Cort