[SECC] IARU HF World Championship LOW POWER

wo4o at juno.com wo4o at juno.com
Mon Jul 14 11:41:47 EDT 2003

Hello John,

TR-Log offered a LOW POWER choice and I selected it.  I examined my
Cabrillo file before submitting it and the designator was LOW.  (So, I
didn't need to add or change anything.)  The sponsor's robot accepted it,
so that worked for me.  For other logging programs, your suggestion may
be correct, and probably is.  In retrospect, I should have worded that
part differently.  Putting it in the "Soapbox" is a good idea.  I did
both.  I am also asking all respondents to my post to send E-mail
requesting a rule change to add a LOW POWER category to IARU HF World
Championship to the following:

LPrice at iaru.org

DWardlaw at iaru.org

DSumner at arrl.org

G3OZF at btinternet.com

W6ROD at arrl.org

IARU-R3 at jarl.or.jp

BTW, congratulations on your WRTC-style operation.  FB!

~Ric Wo4o