[SECC] Re: QRV?

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 15 00:55:46 EDT 2003

Hi Hal...

 Welcome to GA..  I sent this to the secc reflector so maybe Rick will reply to you.

 AA4LR keeps track of the roster so maybe he can get your information to join SECC.
We had our last
meeting in June... but not sure when we are planning the next one for. You are not
too far from K4EA, who
just got elected president of the club.

             73 Jeff KU8E

Jeffrey D. Clarke 706-628-9672 email : ku8e at bellsouth.net