[SECC] Field Day

Greg Richard k4no at mchsi.com
Sat Jun 7 14:43:00 EDT 2003

Lets start some  Field Day discussion...

As FD approaches,  what is a  "typical" antenna setups used by 2A FD groups. Assuming 1 CW station and 1 SSB station.

What are typical antenna setups used by bigger 3 and 4 A groups?

What is the most creative antenna setup you have seen at FD?

I am doing FD this year with the Decatur Amateur Radio Club and looking for new ideas for antennas and supports to make the effort a bit better than it has been in the past.  This is the DARC's 50th anniversary and I am going out to relive my "youth" when the club used to put up pretty good number at FD.  I think we will be using W4ATD in the 2A category.

Greg K4NO