[SECC] 6 Meters on my 40 meter beam.

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 3 19:38:00 EDT 2003

I have been working stuff on 6 with my HF antenna up until this weekend. That was an
88 foot center fed zepp.
I was able to run the east coast on this setup at the beginning of the contest. After
it died I spent an hour and built a quicky quad loop and mounted it on my DK9SQ mast
in the back yard. It seems to be working
pretty good...110 qso's and 65 grids in th log so far. Band has not really opened
today for E skip except
for a short opening to the Carribean.  DX in log so far : VP9/N0JK , CO8DM, VP5KE ,
9Y4TL, FM5WD and
YV1DIG. I also heard but did not work TG9NX , CO2KK and  HH7PV ... Hope it opens up
again this evening...

           Jeff KU8E (in rare EM72)

Jeffrey D. Clarke 706-628-9672 email : ku8e at bellsouth.net