[SECC] 6 Meters on my 40 meter beam.

Macie, Gordon gmacie at xmmcorp.com
Mon Jun 16 14:13:46 EDT 2003

I heard one station that no one has mentioned.. hk4bdb ??? not sure if thats right first time ive heard south america.. i also heard the 9y4 sunday but didnt even try to call him. band was pretty dead everytime i checked sunday.. almost like meteor scatter. signal would be 59 for 5 sec and gone.. worked 86 qso's on sat with a dipole..
Band was great.. I did ok except to 6 and 7 land. i could hearem but couldnt get back to most of them..

Gordon N4LR.