[SECC] ARRL DX SSB

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 3 09:19:38 EST 2003

 Only got on for a couple hours on Sunday from the car... on the drive up to Marietta to clean up the old QTH. We were busy most of the weekend unpacking boxes at the new QTH in Hamilton.

 I guess I should of kept a log to submit a log for the club.... but I didn't. My guess is that I maybe made about 100 QSO's split evenly between 15 and 10 meters.  I worked just about everything I heard. Condx seemed pretty good on 10 and 15 meters early Sunday afternoon - the time I was on.

I was using an Icom IC706MKIIG - 100 watts and Hustler mobile whips...

Hopefully everything will be back to normal by the end of this month and I will be over at NQ4I's for WPX....

                          73's  Jeff  KU8E