[SECC] ARRL DX Phone

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 6 09:45:07 EST 2003

Hi guys:  My first try to cut and paste my report to the 3830
reflector.  Hope it works OK.  Hope everyone had a good time in the
contest in spite of the QRM problems I have heard a lot about.  Hope I
can get my rotator fixed again soon.  Won't be much fun DXing or
contesting with the tribander stuck south again.  73, John, K4BAI.

Subject:
          ARRLDX SSB K4BAI SOAB HP
     Date:
          Thu, 6 Mar 2003 06:13:41 -0800

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:    6     6
   80:    0     0
   40:   54    33
   20:  152    63
   15:  256    67
   10:  317    86
Total:  785   255  Total Score = 600,525

Very part-time effort due to family, work, and church committments.
Rotator
stuck pointed South late Saturday night.  Not much fun after that
and
absolultely no running...all S&P for the last several hours.

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1000 watts output, TH6DXX at 45 feet, dipole,
end fed wire.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/