[SECC] SECC Meeting

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 7 09:31:14 EST 2003

 Hi,

 Is there any interest in another informal SECC meeting/lunch ??? I think the
last one we had was up in Dunwoody about a month and half ago was with K4OGG and W4ATL.  I am open to anywhere in the Atlanta area. Anyone have any suggestions or is the Pandera Bread, where we have met before, OK ???

Somewhere on the south side of Atlanta ( Newnan??) would be better for me since
I am down by Columbus now... but if the interest is there I would drive to Dunwoody again....  Now would be a good time since we have come to a break in the contest season before WPX.... Anyone ???

                           73's Jeff