[SECC] Fwd: 2002 Ga QSO Party

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Mon Mar 10 07:29:58 EST 2003

---------------- Begin Forwarded Message ----------------
Date:        3/9/03 1:32 PM
From:        na2x at yahoo.com
To:          w4te at arrl.net
CC:          Bill Coleman, aa4lr at arrl.net

SEDXC, SECC and W4TE,

I'd like to pass along my thanks to the Southeastern
DX Club, the South East Contest Club and especially
to Jim, W4TE for the very nice plaque that I won in
the 2002 Ga QSO Party for top W/VE High power entry !

I've already put it up on my shack wall and it looks
great !

With a foot of snow still on our lawns up here in WNY,
you know I'm thinking about summer and of course,
looking forward to working all you Ga guys and gals
in the 2003 Ga QSO Party !

Once again, thank you !  73,
Bob NA2X
Rochester, NY