[SECC] Re: GQP Results

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 17 11:13:19 EST 2003

Jeff:  I see the 2003 rules on the webpage, but do not see the 2002
results yet, except the plaque winners.  Please update the plaque
winners with the 2003 winners, who have been announced and their plaques
mailed.  K4OGG can give you that if you don't have it.

The "results" page seems to be empty.  Do we have the complete results
for 2002 from KD3UC yet?  They need to be posted and they need to be
sent to KT4ZB for the certificates and results right away.  If they
haven't already been sent, it may be too late to get them out before
this year's contest.

Jeff, KD3UC, please advise about this.

I will start trying to publicize this more, but I need to know what has
already been done.  I thought it had all been done until I saw that it
was not up to date on the SM3CER page.  I can send him an e-mail and a
reference to our webpage, but would like to know from Jeff what he has
sent to whom already.

We need to talk this up.  Virginia just had a terrific QSO Party this
weekend and ours will be a washout if we don't get publicity out about
it and if we don't get a lot of Georgia stations QRV that weekend, both
mobile and fixed.

OK, reminder to SECC:  Weekend of April 12 and 13.  Be active in the
GQP, mobile if possible and tell all your friends and acquaintances.

73,

John, K4BAI.