[SECC] Re: Not able to display Member List

Michael Condon ne4s at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 07:50:01 EST 2003

As I had left the Member page, it was a graphic, gif or jpg, not text.  This prevented the theft of the email addresses there.  It also prevented us from using "find" from the browser.  That seemed an OK trade.
It may be that some option on a browser may not show this image, and need to be reset...  or ????
I think I will be bach home in time for the GQP, thanks to all for picking up the work.

>From Blue Springs Library, near Deland FL,
Mike, NE4S

 K4SB <k4sb at earthlink.net> wrote:Well, I just checked it again. With IE 5, 6+, Netscape 4.73, and 7.0.
All pages display normally EXCEPT the members list. On the SEDXC page,
ALL pages display normally. Defaults are as IE comes down the pipe.
All plugins for Netscape are present.

Just have to learn to live without it.

73
Ed