[SECC] Re: 2002 Results

John Laney K4BAI at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 21 22:53:56 EST 2003

Dick:

Many thanks.  It is very interesting.  Good to know we had so many
entries despite the bad conditions we had.  The results would have more
meaning to me if it also included the number of QSOs made by each
station even though that isn't a direct factor in the results.  I have
often taken this type of a report and reorganized it so that the results
are reported more like what we have been used to by the
state/province/country and I could do that in the future if it is
desired.  It would also help to have the county of single-county GA
stations reported.

I hope everyone who entered last year will be reminded of this year's
contest and where to find the results from 2002 and rules for this year.
I think KD3UC and/or KT4ZB may be working on that.

73,

John, K4BAI.