[SECC] WPX CW - KU8E/m

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon May 26 02:23:48 EDT 2003

I was one of the 20 meter operators at NQ4I most of the weekend. I did manage some
time from the
car too. I had to run up to Atlanta on Saturday afternoon for my son's birthday party
with the in-laws for a few hours. I also left a couple hours before the end of the
contest and got in some time too. I worked about 70 QSO's but didn't write down any
of the contacts. 10 meters was pretty good on the way home and I decided to try a CQ
and had a short run of stations which was pretty cool. I think it helped that I was
up high the road that goes through FDR state park and Pine Mtn.  I am going to have
to put some VHF antennas together and try that location in the June VHF contest...
73's until the next one...

              Jeff KU8E

Jeffrey D. Clarke 706-628-9672 email : ku8e at bellsouth.net