[SECC] Club activities

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 18 17:30:55 EST 2003

John,

 An observation from SSB SS :

 What some clubs have started doing is having two or more multi-ops going on from the same station using two different calls. K8CC has done this for the last couple of years in SSB SS. I noticed in the small amount of time I was on this year on SSB that there were several stations in the NCCC (SCV section) that sounded like they were doing the same thing.

                  Jeff