[SECC]

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 19 18:07:27 EST 2003

Believed I rambled a little in my last post, but forgot a couple of
things.

First, KS4Q will become the trustee for the SECC club call, NR4X. I'll
try to remember the rules we laid out at the Marietta hamfest and post
them.

Secondly, how about some of your more artistic guys designing a nice
QSL card for the Club with our logo on it. Post it, let us decide on
the winner, and I'll pay for the first 1000 QSL cards. Let's argue who
will be the manager.

And finally, as the trustee for the call at the present time, I have a
license I purchased for Writelog with that call. If you want to use
WL, and the call, download 10.38, ask Ernie for permission, and I'll
send you the key.

Think about it, there are only 26 NR4 calls in the world.Can you
imagine the number of Qs a multi at W4AN's will have with that call?
Add in NQ4I, and we're going to have a BIG score.

Almost forgot, is it an oversight that N4PN is not listed as a SECC
member? If so, we need to get him PDQ.

73
Ed