[SECC] Contests

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 19 22:15:06 EST 2003

Ed.. I was just joking with the comment on RTTY. Fact is ...I have done a RTTY
contest before and it just wasn't my cup of tea... doesn't mean there is anything
wrong with it. Why not try to form a SECC team in the next RTTY Sprint and maybe I
might be motivated to try again ???

You made some valid points in your emails but the bottom line is if things are going
to change it has to start at
the top with the president of the club  -   I haven't seen that happening in the last
couple years...

                         Jeff

Jeffrey D. Clarke 706-628-9672 email : ku8e at bellsouth.net