[SECC] Membership and Activity

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 20 10:41:18 EST 2003

>From the ARRL webpage :

There are three categories of club competition:

Unlimited
Club submits 51 or more entries.
One station can submit two entries-one on CW and one on phone in the November Sweepstakes and the DX Contest.

All stations and all operators must reside within the club territory, which is either defined by a 175-mile (282-kilometer) circle from a designated area or one ARRL section.

All members must be "a member in good standing" as defined by the club.

Members living outside the club territory may not compete in the club competition.

Medium
Club submits 50 or fewer entries and does not qualify under the local club criteria.
One station can submit two entries-one on CW and one on phone in the November Sweepstakes and the DX Contest.

All stations and all operators must reside within the club territory, which is either defined by a 175-mile (282-kilometer) circle from a designated area or one ARRL section.

All members must be "a member in good standing" as defined by the club.

Members living outside the club territory may not compete in the club competition.

Local
Club submits 10 or fewer entries.
(One station can submit two entries-one on CW and one on phone in the November Sweepstakes and the DX Contest.)

All members must reside and operate within 35 miles of the club's center.