[SECC] lotw -- Another rare SECC confirmation

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Tue Nov 25 21:41:33 EST 2003

On 11/25/03 4:25 PM, Jay Pryor at jpryor at uga.edu wrote:

>Yep.  A slow day in the office and I've been trying to figure out this LoTW
>thing.  I'm still not sure how to do all that I think it will do but I'm
>getting there.  (slowly)

That's OK, because LOTW isn't all the way there, either. They still
haven't written the applications that will allow us to use the credits
that have been QSLed, or those that show how many credits we have toward
various awards.

I'm really impressed with LOTW. I've uploaded all my Cabrillo contest
logs (which means 2002 and 2003), which is about 5,000 QSOs. I've got
more than 500 QSLs, and that rate can only get better as more people
upload logs. I've still got a lot of old logs to convert, but eventually
plan to have every logged QSO in LOTW.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901