[SECC] CQWW CW Results

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 30 17:53:26 EST 2003

I was really glad to hear the bands in such good shape for the contest this
weekend.  I just wish that I could have spent more time operating, but I had
my sons home from college, so the contest was second priority.

In any event, I had a great time when I could get on.  Here's the summary:

      Band  Contacts      Zone      DXCC     Score
       3.5        11         6        11       425
         7        38        11        31      4620
        14        32        11        26      3367
        21        97        18        58     20976
        28       122        17        60     27566
     Total       300        63       186    214140

All with the usual 100 watts to the neighborhood-covenant-friendly dipole.

Kent, AE4Y