[SECC] WT4I Contest Checker

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 1 18:08:49 EDT 2003

Hi Mike...

 I was going to maybe buy the program but, John , K4BAI told me that he thought the GQP director could get a free copy. I am curious about what type of problems you had with it ???  I am more interested in the log checker working right since most programs create Cabrillo files now that ARRL requires that format. I don't think I would use the file converter feature that much...

                  Jeff