[SECC] Fw: CaQP K4WI Single Op LP

Courtney Judd - K4WI k4wi at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 5 18:07:19 EDT 2003

This is one of my favorite contests. Heard only john K4BAI once and several
of the Tn guys. Ten was open to Europe Sunday morning big time. I was amost
tempted to forget Ca and start running Euro's! What do you wanna bet it
won't be like that at the end of the month!. Heard SU9NK calling CQ with no
takers.. 73's Cort