[SECC] RE: Fall Contest Plans ??

Scott Redd K0DQ K0DQ at analog.org
Thu Oct 9 21:00:51 EDT 2003

Hi Jeff,

Writing from Canadian Maritimes.  Visited VE1JF yesterday. . . beautiful QTH
a la W4AN except it's 300 feet over water (the Bay of Fundy. . . on a
cliff).  All antennas on one tower, but you can almost see Europe from
there.

Still working on a CQWW CW location.  May end up doing a family thing if I
can't find a decent SOAB site down South.  Will let you know what
transpires.

Scott Redd
Vice Admiral, U. S. Navy (Retired)
Chairman and President, JSR Associates, Inc.