[SECC] Contest plans

Jeff w4dd at arrl.net
Thu Oct 9 23:05:08 EDT 2003

Jeff Steinman (N5TJ) and Pete Malvasi (W2PM) were in the office today and we
had a nice chat.  Turns out they work for Nortel, from which we purchase a
lot of wireless switch hardware.  Looks like Jeff is going to Anguilla
(VP2E) for the CQWW Phone and KP4 (KP3Z?) for the CW contest.  I don't think
Pete had yet decided for sure what he was going to do.

I did try to entice them down to the NQ4I QTH once we get the bugs worked
out.  Hopefully we won't have too many of the critters helping us during the
Ph test in a few weeks !

They said to say hi to K4BAI, W4AN, and NQ4I.

Jeff, W4DD