[SECC] SECC Roster

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Mon Oct 20 09:01:41 EDT 2003

On 10/19/03 5:58 PM, Jeff Clarke at ku8e at bellsouth.net wrote:

>Hi All,
>
> The new roster is on the SECC webpage. I have left out addresses, phone
>numbers and
>email addresses so no one is spamed - a suggestion by many at our last
>meeting. If
>you want a roster with the full information go to
>http://secc.contesting.com/SECC.pdf
>and you can download it.  You will not find any links to this anywhere on the
>webpage. Please keep this info inside the club. Thanks.

Would everyone please download this information and verify that your
entry is up-to-date with the latest information? If anything is amiss,
just send me an e-mail message with your corrections and I'll correct it.

I'm going to send and e-mail to everyone on the roster this week asking
them to do the same thing. I think there are quite a few who have dropped
out of the club over the years without notification. I'd like to trim the
roster to include those who would like to participate.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901