[SECC] SS CW This Weekend

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 31 08:57:48 EST 2003

I noticed with the solar flux being higher during the weekend that the east coast and w8/w9/ve3's were loud on 15 meters. I talked to K9NS on 15 just before shutting down 15 for the night and he was 50 over s9 !!! Might be a good idea to check the higher bands during SS for some possible good runs....

                    Jeff