[SECC] AQP website

Allan & Bridget dxcc at dbtech.net
Mon Sep 1 17:07:28 EDT 2003

Hi everyone!
Well, the rules are finally posted to the website, but not a whole lot more
is working appropriately...if any one knows some easy formatting that can be
done with "Print Shop" I'd appreciate some tips...especially for the
"Counties" and the "Scores" page...definitely not using a WYSIWIG program,
as all participants and all counties line up in nice, neat columns on my
draft page.  I also had to use a different address:
http://web.dbtech.net/~dxcc/page0004.htm ... at some point I'll try to
change the address back to the one listed in QST, but make no promises.  As
a friend of mine who was a Marine in WWII used to say, "I'm slow but I do
poor work."  ;-)

Other suggested are also welcome...especially with regards to whether or not
the rules make sense (I let Allan take care of that department this year).

Thanks, and hope all are having a wonderful Labor Day!
73,
Bridget, KS4YT
"I can't do any literary work for the rest of this year because I'm
meditating a lawsuit and looking around for a defendant."
--Mark Twain