[SECC] Georgia QSO party

E. Kazmarek skazmarek at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 7 00:27:06 EDT 2003

Although I'm just a newbie contester, if I can add another suggestion
for the Georgia QSO party. There is the "Worked All Georgia" Award for
those who work all 159 of Georgia's counties, with Progress Certificates
available for 50 and 100 counties. Further information is available on
the Atlanta Radio Club website: http://www.w4doc.org/arc/wagaward.htm.

I was planning on doing a mass-e-mailing to all of the ARRL clubs in
Georgia reminding them of the WAG award and asking them to mention it at
their club meetings and/or put a little blurb in their club newsletters.
I also have a sample certificate and eyeball cards that I can take to
hamfests.

It seems like I can combine the planned annual promotion of the WAG
award with promoting the Georgia QSO party, if folks think that's a good
idea.

Skip Kazmarek (K4EAK)