[SECC] Sprint results

Kent McCorkle ae4y at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 7 09:19:18 EDT 2003

My plans changed Saturday and at the last minute, I was able to put in a
couple of hours in the Sprint.  I apologize for not knowing soon enough to
be able to commit to a team.

It always takes me about an hour to get into the flow of the Sprint.  I just
seem to have a mental block when it comes to getting into the proper timing
and rhythm for this contest.  I hope everyone else did far better than my
effort.

      Band  Contacts      Mult     Score
         7        57        16       912
        14        43        16       688