[SECC] Georgia QSO party

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 8 03:53:08 EDT 2003

> I think it was a poor decision and I doubt that it represents the collective
> opinion of the 117 members of the SECC or the members of the SEDXC.
-------------------
Well, it does represent the vote of the membership. One thing being
overlooked is that Palm Sunday ONLY falls on our QSO party for 2004.

And as far as the SEDXC goes, I'd just as soon eliminate them. One
sponsored plaque and 2 or 3 of the SECC members donating a plaque in
their name is not sufficient, in my opinion, for them to qualify as a
equal sponsor.

As for the doubt involved, there are proceedures in the Constitution
and ByLaws for that.

73
Ed