[SECC] SSB Sprint

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 11 17:30:11 EDT 2003

Is anyone going to get up a team for NA Sprint SSB this Saturday night?
  If so, please include me with a group that can't really participate
too well due to a General Class license.  I can be QRV full time, but if
20 Meters closes early or if I have worked everybody on the band, it is
likely that I won't make too many more contacts.  I can make some
contacts above 7225 on 40, but not many above 3850 on 75.  So, if you
need me for a filler for the lower part of a team, please put me down
and let me know that you did so.  If I am not on a team, I will still be
QRV, but it may not be full time.

Don't forget this weekend is WAE SSB and put down South East Contest
Club for the club competition.  Also, the Tennessee QSO Party is Sunday.

73,

John, K4BAI.