[SECC] KS4Q Cluster Status

Ernie ks4q at zingleman.com
Sat Sep 13 17:39:02 EDT 2003

Just an update for those that experienced some downtime today between 1746
and about 2028Z....

I moved the cluster over to a newer and more powerful machine.  It is now on
an Athlon XP 2500+ with 512 MB of RAM.

For the time being, the web page access for the cluster is down.  If there
are some of you among the user group that have been using it, let me know
and I'll seriously  consider bringing it back up.

I was able to put the new machien together for l little over  $300. As
always, donations are welcome to defray the cost of  equipment, electricity,
etc.

Thanks, Ernie KS4Q