[SECC] GQP Logs Problem

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 17 14:58:36 EDT 2003

Let's not publicize this problem on the contest reflector YET.  It
wouldn't reach all the entrants, for sure.  Does anyone know how to
reach Jeff Short on the telephone so that Jeff Clarke can call him and
arrange to get the contest logs from him?  It would be a terrible
blackeye to GQP and SECC for us to advertise that we are having this
problem until we have exhausted every other method to resolve it.  Dick
Bentley, can you help?  I think the last I heard from Jeff Short was a
response to your offer to help that said it wasn't convenient right then.

73,

John, K4BAI.