[SECC] KS4Q Telnet Address

Ernie ks4q at zingleman.com
Sat Sep 20 18:29:42 EDT 2003

First of all, if you are connecting now via telnet to me, the connection
method you are using now will keep working!

I recently registered a domain name which can now be used to connect to the
KS4Q cluster.

telnet://dx.ks4q.net

or enter the following into your logging program:
dx.ks4q.net

You now longer have to telnet into port 7300...the standard telnet port
setting (leave it blank and it is usually standard) will work.

Also, as a reminder, if you don't have a telnet program, an excellent one
can be found at :

http://www.bcdxc.org/ve7cc/default.htm

It has been fixed and now works well with TNCs.

I've got announcements on my cluster turned off. If any really misses them,
let me know. I just figured that we all got tired
of seeing the europeans arrange VHF contacts via the use of announcements as
a 'pseudo chat room.'  If you guys want them,
I can globally turn them on and individually, you can turn them off.  Let me
know at ks4q at arrl.net

Regards, Ernie KS4Q