[SECC] This weekend's contests

Neal Sulmeyer k4ea at contesting.com
Thu Sep 25 19:13:38 EDT 2003

The CQ/RJ WW RTTY contest is also this weekend.  This is the most popular of
all the RTTY contests.  Although I don't have antennas for 15 at the moment,
I will be active on all other bands.  If 10 shows some signs of life, I will
submit an entry for single band 10M.

10M was open to Europe a little on Monday (I, IT9, 9H, OD JY), better on
Tuesday (DL, SP, 9A, S5, I, F, 9H, OM, and OL), but no Europe since.  The
Flux has been high enough but with the K index between 4 and 5, there is
little change of anything decent on 10.

Neal Sulmeyer, K4EA
K4EA at CONTESTING.COM
K4EA at SVHFS.ORG