[SECC] CQ/RJ WW RTTY WB6BWZ SOAB QRP

Matt Lee, WB6BWZ Matt at Tenn-Valley.com
Mon Sep 29 00:56:49 EDT 2003

                    CQ/RJ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WB6BWZ
Operator(s): WB6BWZ
Station: WB6BWZ

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Atlanta, GA
Operating Time (hrs): <20 (48 max)

   80:   28   31      18       3     4
   40:   36   50      20       7     8
   20:   54   87      23      15    11
   15:   55  119      12      19    10
   10:   23   49       5      10     9
Total:  196  336      78      54    42  Total Score = 58,464

http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/RTTY%20Rules%202003.pdf

1. WAC, 27 unique DXCC (incl KH6), 33 of 48 "W" states, 6 "VE" provinces.

2. CQ Zones worked: 3-6, 8-10, 13-15, 18, 31, 35.

3. 5-banders (80M-10M):

   a. HC8N, Ecuador/Galapagos Islands, http://www.hc8n.info/
   b. K7WM, Arizona

4. Best DX: RK0AXX/Asiatic Russia, 20M, 0233Z, 28-Sep-2003
            (6225 mi, 1245 mi/watt)

Yaesu FT-817 QRP transceiver, 5 watts, to 5-MHz OCF 28-ga insulated wire stealth
antenna up 40 feet in heavy foliage trees next to I-75 in downtown Atlanta
industrial area. SGC SG-237 autotuner. WriteLog 10.42C with RTTYrite,
Tigertronics SignaLink SL-1 sound card interface.

===== Band Summary =====

80m Summary
-----------
Zones
3   4   5   10

Countries
HC8    K      VE

States/Provinces
MA   NH   PA   KY   NC   SC   TN   VA   LA   MS   OK   AZ
MI   OH   IL   IN   SD   ON

40m Summary
-----------
Zones
3   4   5   6   8   9   10  13

Countries
HC8    K      KP2    LU     P4     VE     XE

States/Provinces
MA   VT   NY   PA   FL   KY   VA   AR   LA   AZ   ID   WA
MI   OH   IL   CO   KS   MN   ON   SK

20m Summary
-----------
Zones
3   4   5   6   8   9   10  13  18  31  35

Countries
CX     D4     FG     HC8    HK     K      KH6    KP4    LU     P4
UA9    VE     VP5    XE     YV

States/Provinces
MA   NY   PA   VA   LA   NM   OK   TX   CA   AZ   OR   WA
WY   MI   IL   CO   MN   MO   NS   ON   SK   AB   BC

15m Summary
-----------
Zones
3   4   5   6   8   9   10  13  14  15

Countries
9A     CT     CX     DL     HC8    I      K      LU     LY     ON
P4     PJ2    S5     SP     VE     VP5    XE     YU     YV

States/Provinces
NM   CA   AZ   ID   OR   WA   CO   ND   SD   NS   MB   SK

10m Summary
Zones
3   4   5   6   9   10  13  14  15

Countries
CT     HC     HC8    K      LU     P4     PJ2    VE     XE     YU

States/Provinces
CA   AZ   OR   WA   SK

--
Matt Lee, WB6BWZ