[SECC] Looking for someone to do GQP with me

N5CE at aol.com N5CE at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 18:39:11 EDT 2004

Gents,
I just moved to Atlanta with my job with AT&T and would like to participate
in the Georgia
QSO Party...Ed, K4SB and I had tentatively arranged to do the GQP together
but he has
had some family issues come up and feels he won't be able to participate...If
there is anyone out there who would like to participate in the GQP but hasn't
already committed
to operate with someone else, I'd like to hear from you...I am living on
Flowers Road, near
Chamblee-Tucker Road, just off 85 in an apartment with 2 of my
co-worker/friends at the
present...I'm thinking I'd like to at least knock out a lot of counties in
the northeastern quadrant of the state, since it seems to be pretty much
unspoken for...That of course is
flexible...Hope to hear from someone...This, of course, IF the GQP still
takes place, I know
there is the suggestion that it be postponed due to the untimely death of
your dear friend,
W4AN...
Gene Lewis N5CE