[SECC] Re: GQP This Weekend ????

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 6 14:46:57 EDT 2004

I am going to the service.  I will then be in the QSO Party.  If it
starts before I get home, I'll be QRV in whatever county I am in.

If the decision is made to cancel the contest, I guess we can all sit at
home and stew about Bill's loss and think of what might have been if
things had only been different.

If that is the decision, I'll, of course, not operate my own QSO party,
but I think it would be unfair to Norm, who may already be on his way
from Texas, and others who have made plans.  We probably can't get the
word out to all in time to prevent inconvenience and unhappiness.

I'd think that the fact that Bill chose cremation would indicate that he
didn't want all of us to sit around grieving like at a wake.

73,

John, K4BAI.