[SECC] K4BAI/KU8E Rover Plans

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 7 15:31:49 EDT 2004

 There has been a change in my plans. KU8E and family had to cancel their trip to St Simon's for the weekend. John and I will be attending W4AN's memorial service on Saturday morning. We will then be taking the following route on
Saturday for the GQP :

Forsyth, Fulton, Dekalb,Rockdale,Newton,Walton,Morgan,Greene,Taliferro, Warren,
McDuffie,Columbia,Richmond,Burke,Jenkins,Bulloch,Candler,Emanuel,Treutlen,
Laurens,Bleckley, Wilkinson,Twiggs, Bibb, Peach, Crawford, Taylor,Talbot,Muscogee

 Sunday's route is undetermined at this time...

                          Jeff