[SECC] Bellsouth modem

K4SB k4sb at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 9 18:13:32 EDT 2004

Well, I don't know how or why, but one of you smarties suggested using
an ethernet switch box. So, off to Delta I went and picked up a "5
port 10/100Mbps" Fast ethernet switch ( $14.95 ) Model LM-205.

Hooked the modem to port 1, port #2 to the computer, and.....NOTHING!

Rebooted and it took off like a rabbit on fire. Working fine!

Thanks to all for all the suggestions. Anyone needing a Linksys 5 port
model ( I actually have 2, 1 new in the box ), give me a shout.

73

Ed