[SECC] OkQP WB6BWZ SOAB QRP

Matt Lee, WB6BWZ Matt at Tenn-Valley.com
Mon Apr 12 00:44:36 EDT 2004

                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: WB6BWZ
Operator(s): WB6BWZ
Station: WB6BWZ

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Atlanta, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.4 (18 max)

 Band  CW Qs  Ph Qs  Dig Qs
----------------------------
  160:
   80:
   40:    5
   20:   26     39
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   31     39      0  Mults = 50  Total Score = 8,550

http://okdxa.org/web/html/OKQP2004.HTM

My second OkQP:

         Score     CW     Ph    Dig    Mult*   Time
2004     8,550     31     39    ---     50     7.4
2003     3,969     49     --    ---     27     5.8
         *Oklahoma unique counties (77 maximum)

Multipliers worked:

ATO BEA BEC BLA CAD CAN CAR CHE CHO CLE COM
COT CUS DEW GAR GNT GRE HRP HAS JAC JEF KAY
KIN KIO LEF LOG LOV MCL MCI MAJ MUR MUS NOW
OKF OKL OSA PAY PIT POT PUS RGM ROG SEQ TEX
TIL TUL WAS WAT WOO WDW

No activity heard on second day, other than a few stns I had worked.

Yaesu FT-897 transceiver operated at 5 watts into a 5-MHz OCF 28-gauge
insulated wire stealth antenna up 40 feet in trees next to I-75 in
downtown Atlanta industrial area. SGC SG-237 Smartuner. WriteLog 10.46g.

--
Matt Lee, WB6BWZ
Atlanta, Georgia USA