[SECC] Re: [FQP]Re: [CQ-Contest] FQP - 3 days and counting

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 22 09:18:46 EDT 2004

George,

 I remember years ago there was a CW contest on Dayton weekend - It might of been way back when the NAQP first started. Anyway, I was living in Ohio at the time. We (MRRC) thought it would be a cool idea to have a station in our contest suite. I ended up bringing my TS-120S, antenna tuner and some wire. We let the wire just hang over the balcony on the 10th floor or so - I think the contest suites were in the old Admiral Benbow or Sheraton back then... It was pretty cool and I bet those guys working all those /8 stations thought so too...  I hope the Visalia guys can pull something off....

                   Jeff KU8E