[SECC] K4BAI/m - FQP This Weekend

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 23 13:06:25 EDT 2004

 Hi All...

  John, K4BAI, and myself will be departing on our FQP mobile adventure this afternoon. Tonight,we will be staying overnight in Valdosta, GA. To start the contest we will enter Florida on I-75 . I-75 south to I-10. I-10 east to Jacksonville. I-95 south to about Stuart, FL. The Florida Turnpike to Orlando to end day 1. On day 2 - I-4 from Orlando to Tampa and then I-75 north. I-10 west to around the Tallahassee area and then home. I think we counted up about 34 counties in all. If time permits we might make some slight variations in our route.

  We will have instant QSY ability between 40/20/15 CW and will try to make it to 40 from every county to work all the SECC guys... so listen for us. The mobile window is between .025 and .035 on all the CW bands....

                          73 and OJ....   Jeff KU8E