[SECC] ARRL Sweepstakes SSB

Macie, Gordon GMacie at innotrac.com
Wed Apr 28 11:42:19 EDT 2004

I am shown as the Southeast Division winner for the low power category. This
would be wonderfull except I should be shown in the unlimited category. I
had sent the ARRL an email when I first submitted my log seeking to correct
this. I was told to resubmit my log. So I did. I got busy and didn't check
it and apparently it was wrong again.

The real impact of this is that W4ATL should be the winner and eligible for
a plaque. I just got off the phone with the ARRL contest department and they
will be correcting the scores. My apologies to Sherman. Hopefully the web
will soon show the correct winner..

Gordon N4LR